Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chubby Chicks


Has it really been almost a month since I last posted? Time has certainly flown by since then.
I finally finished this baby quilt. It was a collaborative effort between myself and two other women from work. Seemed to take forever but that's because we only worked on it during our morning 15 minute breaks.
Isn't this a cute pattern? I think the pinwheels turned out pretty well considering these two ladies are very new to quilting.
I will be starting a new position at work on March 1st. It will require lots of traveling which equals lots of waiting in airports. I've made up a little sewing kit to try hand piecing while I wait. Ought to be interesting. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. SO cute!

    Good luck with your new position....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!
    Hope you get lots of relaxing hand stitching done in your new travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, Patty. This quilt is adorable. I would love to know the pattern.
    New job....travel.... I wish you the best on that. A hand-work kit sounds like the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern is Chubby Chicks by Black Mountain Quilts

    ReplyDelete