Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Busy busy busy


Honest I haven't forgotten how to type. My hands have just been really busy sewing since my last post. Camera is down right now, so I can't post any pictures at the moment. Perhaps Santa will take pity on me and get me a new one this year (hint hint). I will for sure post pictures of the completed quilts before they're given away for Christmas.

This is always such a busy time of year for many folks, including me. I keep promising myself that I won't plan on making quilts for Christmas, but somehow it just keeps happening. Need to get 6 finished before Christmas.

Wonder if I should go shopping instead and plan on giving them next Christmas instead?....hmmm, sounding better each day it gets closer to Christmas.
Take Care my friends.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment